Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Chris's 21st last night reminded me (and Jiayi mummy too!) of the scary scary fact that... WE'RE GONNA BE 20 NEXT YEAR! The big two-oh. For me, I think that's a bigger milestone than turning 21 will be. Being 19 will be our last year to be truly considered teens in every sense of that word - young, reckless, stupid... And everything in between.
AND THEN, the year after that, we'll all be bombarded with 21st parties! It's gonna be a fun year (: I hope I can make it for at least a few. Being in a different country has it's major downsides - the first one being me missing out on seeing Michy (sister) perform in Restless this year :((( And I know many many much things will follow that I'll miss out on :((( (including my birthdays!!! :( :( :( ) But yeah. I guess I'll deal with them as they come along (:
ANYWAY, LASER STRIKE WAS SO, SO, SO MUCH FUN! Next up, PAINTBALL WOOHOOOO! :D It was seriously the craziest fun on Friday night with OCF - running around like mad people and getting to shoot everyone was enough for everyone to get high on, I think :D Well, me anyways :D And singstar and game cube during the breaks was a real chillax social thing, i like ((: (*note to No Nuts: One of us should totally get singstar, I think we'll have a blast - although I still refuse to sing into a mic, it's crazy fun to sing out loud to the oldest funnest songs. Read: Build me up buttercup :D)
Chris's 21st was a blast too. I had many Firsts this weekend! Laser strike, then my very first 21st party AND first shot! (Quick Fucks taste FG (Fucking Good), excuse my French ;) ) I was one of the boys again, with the 5 boys cousins, and another 5 boy childhood friends of Chris'. It was good though. I think he had a blast, it was the funniest thing to see him so wasted - another first! I can't wait to go home and go drinking with the GIRLS though (: (Mengs and Kai! DATE!)
I can't wait for more firsts this year - SKIING/SNOWBOARDING in Sept! OCF musical! And more things which will come. FUN! :D
17days to go (: <3
ex-oh, ex-oh
2:10 PM